Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Oh...dear.

These are such interesting Times.
So Much...to get done, but....
we must, proceed with caution.
; )
Don't know...if I should dust off my Flannels, or...
remain, still.

Bills keep finding their way to The Rabbit Hole,
and...
we have Plenty of Work, to take on...
yet...
We Must, be careful.
I thought about having online Sales, but...don't want to mail, anything, nor...
do I want Folks risking their health, to pick up, at the door.
So...
what shall I do?
Don't know.
I, do know...this virus is extremely serious.

I'm...a risk taker, when it comes to most everything.
; )
Not, when it comes to a virus.
I have Clients, who want us to get goin' on Estate Sales.
I, get it.
We have three Sales, waiting.
I don't think...legally, we can have them in Linn County, yet.
Even when we get the Green Light, should it be in the next couple of weeks, will I feel comfortable.
Some Folks, are chomping at the bit...
but, I'm not one of them.
There are too many unknowns, concerning this virus.
Younger Folks, who've tested positive, with few symptoms....are having strokes.
This...'virus'...
isn't one to fool with.
Some Folks, are saying this virus, isn't any worse than Flu, on a given year.
I've been doing some research.
That's not so.
I won't try to influence anyone, but...I suggest Folks do their own homework.
{Not from a single source, or news media. Read what Doctors, and Nurses...who are on the Front Line...are suggesting.}
Compare, how many Dr.'s and Nurses, have been sickened, and, or... have died, in a few short months, while battling the COVID-19 virus, compared to the AIDS virus, that spanned over many Years.
It's alarming.
With this virus, there isn't a sure fire way, to keep it away from us, except...physical distancing, stay away from others.
If you must go out...
Wear a Mask around others.
Wash Hands...and Whatever...you bring Home.
Until we have a vaccine, or..at least, a very good method to take the 'Deadly'...out, of this virus, it isn't safe to be around people.
When DC Opens up, for Public Tours....
and...
Everyone is Back to Work, side by side...at The Capital, in Iowa...
I'll feel a lot better, about inviting Folks to an Estate Sale.
We'll see.
Things could change...in a matter of Days.
Better, or...Worse.
I'm watching this...day, by day.
As We All...
Are.
Love..to You.
Stay Well.
Keep Singin' Those Powerful Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
We All...Need Them.
Barb C.


{The Nursing Home...my Mom, was at...in Cedar Rapids, has lost MANY.
Many.
The Most....
in Linn County.
I, always...Promised my Mom, I'd Be There, for her.
Always...
No Matter What.
I...can't Imagine, what I'd be Doing Now...if my Mom, was There.
oh...dear.
I'd most likely...be in Jail....or, dead.
NOTHING is Worth....Taking Chances, like...This.
I, don't Trust any of the Numbers, that are being put out.
They are Much Higher.
Time will tell.
: (.............
Let's use some Common Sense.}

Mom...and, me.
<3 <3 <3 
Mom, went 'Home'...March 20th, 2014.
She's with The Lord.
<3 <3 <3
I...Know, He's....Good, and Protecting...Mom.
<3 <3 <3
{This photo...was taken at Heritage.
 They didn't like me...much, there. ; )
I, was kinda Tuff, on them.
They, were supposed to be taking 'Care'...of my Mom.
 I held Them...to 'It', the Best...I could.
Many...of the LPN's......were Amazing. <3 <3 <3
{May God Bless Them. <3 <3 <3 }
 The Head Nurses, and...Corporate...
well...
Not So Much.
: (
oh...dear. }
<3 <3 <3


When This...Virus, is All...Said, and Done.
Remember....
who Walked the Walk.
Who...Took Care, of Us...All.
Remember...
Who...
made excuses.
I do.
oh...dear.

No comments: