Thursday, April 5, 2012

OPEN TODAY!!! 10 - 5 !!!!


I'll be Here Today... 10 - 5 !
Lots to do! While I was running to get an Old Farm Cupboard, yesterday morn...John unloaded...a sold one...and had it waiting by the road...for me...
Yesterday reminded me of the 'relay Flag races'...we used to do, at Horse Shows...oh my... Don't stop the horse to grab the flag....grab it from the other rider...and FLY!!!! {thanks to the Boys...for carrying it out!}
John is working on an Early Illinois Corner Cupboard...a Wonderful...1870's Grungy...Old Iowa Step Back...Farm Cupboard... a Black Stoneware Cupboard...and...now...The French Piece...and Amish Work Table.... He's got his Hands...FULL!
I still have two pieces to deliver...and I'll be working through the contents, of them, today....filtering the treasures...and resetting...
Picking up a Load of concrete...late in the day....sounds like a lot of Fun Stuff!
Left a few bids...at an auction...I may have to go pick up....as well... Oh Boy!
Hope You All....Have a Most...Amazing Day!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.
{Music is offline this morn...must have been too hard of a ride...for the old...playlist!}


No comments: