Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter...

It was a Lovely Easter Sunday...Filled with Blessings!
The Sun..was Shinning...We Dug Out...the Lawn Furniture...and carried all the Grub...OUTSIDE!!!! {Food always tastes better...outside...in the Fresh Air!}
Hope You...Had an Amazing Easter...as Well...
Love, to Ya...
Barb C.
Miss Scarlett's First Easter Egg Hunt! Oh Boy!!!
Nicky Helped...Justin 'J'....and they Harvested a Load!
We had a Feast...Under the Old Oak.... I whipped up some of my Signature Baked Beans...and a Tortellini Salad...along with all sorts of fresh...Stuff...John Grilled... and we had Watergate Salad...as always on Easter...in my Sister Chery's Memory....She Made The Best... {The beautiful Flowering Crab...John planted by her Memorial...has grown so Big... I sure do miss her...}
We had a Lovely Day!
Justin and Justin 'J'...took us all for rides...on the Golf Cart.... FUN!
When I asked if I could go for a ride...Justin 'J'... slid off the seat...and patted it..... then I got on...and he plopped in my lap! What a Darling!
Loved this expression...on Nicky...with Miss. Scarlett... " Come on Girl... get ahold of yourself...You can walk..."
John...and Miss Scarlett... I Gotta Tell Ya... This Little Girl...LOVES John!!! Holy Smokes.... she Loves being next to him....every minute!
I surprised Nick....by getting Scout Bridled up....Nick just Loves Scout...and so wanted to try and ride him...{last time....I felt so bad...he just went out...and bailed on him....{as John watched...} No halter....no Bridal...just...jumped on him...and lasted all of three seconds...REALLY!!! Scout hadn't been ridden...in Years.... I wouldn't jump on an extremely...well broke horse...without  anything... {except Admiral...I used to use a a long piece of twine...to rein him...but he was...AMAZING!!!} I showed Nick how to curry him...before I bridled him up...Dad always insisted...when we went to ride...the horses were to be groomed... first...and fed a little grain...Never ride...an ungroomed horse... They deserve some 'hands on'... before you work them... and after...as well... a good cooling off...and a gentle...'Thank You'....Nick and I both agreed... it is so relaxing...grooming...I just Love...the scent...of a Horse.... Beautiful....
I think....Nick..and Scout Enjoyed the day.... I know..I did.... : )
Justin Filled his bag! {so much...for the basket the Easter Bunny Brought...oh well... it worked!}

No comments: