Tuesday, April 17, 2012

OPEN TODAY!!! 10 - 5 !!! Closed Saturday and Sunday! Botanic Garden Show!

Brought this Little Darling Home...from my Trip...South...to Pegadoo's! It's one of the Sweetest Little Bird Cages.....I have ever had....
I'm heading down the rabbit hole...today! I didn't set foot outside yesterday! WIND!!! Audrey {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats} popped by the shop...and said..I had a lot of stuff down.... I didn't want to see it...The wind...was sustaining...all day... I'll pick up the debris...today....
I have lots of new arrivals coming in..today..and a Wardrobe, to clean out...and deliver...this eve...
I popped the images of the Green House Survivors.... The Clematis...survived in a pot...all Winter...and has started to bloom...BEAUTIFUL!!!
Allyson and I are heading to Chicago, on Saturday....to see the Chicago Botanic Garden Antique Fair....{check out my 'Calender of Events'} If...You have never been...get a group together...and GO!
Several of my Sweetest Friends are Showing there.... It Is Amazing! I Always come Home...INSPIRED!!! {and have some great...unusual treasures...in tow!}
Michael and Ed  from Brenham, TX.{ www.leftoversantiques.net } will be set up...with Something...For Everyone! as will Scarlett.... from Franklin, TN.  { www.scarlettscales.blogspot.com } There will be Treasures...from all over the United States...and Europe.... Wow...
So...worth Seeing!
Well...I had better...get goin'...and see the damages...
Oh Boy!
Love...to Ya!
Barb C. 
Smiling Faces!

No comments: