Monday, April 16, 2012

A Map...to Great Antiquing!

Colleen and Daryl...
I have known these Antiquing Legends.... forever...
No one... works harder...at their Passion....for Old Things...than these two...
I met Daryl at an Auction...over 20 years ago... and we hit it off...immediately...He reminded me so much, of 'Jack Tripper' {John Ritter}...in 'Three's Company'... Funny....agile...and Sharp as a Tack! He always made me Laugh!
and...Colleen... well...she and I have travelled Many...many..miles together...we've done Shows, together...and has only been a phone call away...if I need a helping hand...
{The Historic 'Star Bar and Livery'...was once owned by Colleen's Family...They have deep roots, here in Fairfax! Good People!}
The two of them have put together...a Wonderful Antiquing Map...for the Shops 45 minutes radius of Cedar Rapids....and advertising The Fourth of July Shows in Amana..Solon...
and Mt. Vernon!
This is something we have needed....forever...!
I had always wanted to do it...but....not enough time in a Day!
I can't Thank Them...Enough...for taking this on!
Great Job!
As soon as I get a Copy....
I'll Post It!
We had a lovely time...when they popped in... Saturday Night!
Went to the Star...Had Grrrreat Pizza... a little Blue Moon... {a Martini..or two...: ) }
and a Wonderful Visit!
Love...to ya..!
Barb C.
{This Song...came on...as we were having our visit...got a chuckle out of them....when I started dancing...in my seat....oh my...what a Goddess... : ) }
{I LOVE THIS SONG!!! It's Finally OUT!!! Love...Love...Love...The Video... {it's on my facebook!} It reminds me...of when I was young...heck...it reminds me...of yesterday... oh my...I am a Goddess... and...there truly is...Somethin' 'Bout a Truck! I'll be getting some Gnarly Images...of our Ford Family! }
{Michael { www.leftoversantiques.blogspot.com  www.leftoversantiques.net } called....Saturday Night...and I missed the call... He was wondering if I was in a Tree...with the Storms rolling through Iowa... I called him back...yesterday morn... and said.." was there a Storm?"... We were having too much fun..to notice...oh my... Michael and Ed are Heading to The Botanic Garden Show, in Chicago... Oh My...Allyson and I are going... Don't Miss Seeing Them!!! and Scarlett Scales... www.scarlettscales.blogspot.com  Make Plans to Attend...this Beautiful Show ROCKS!!!!  I have the website on my Calender of Events....  I go Every Year!!! It Is Amazing...Beautiful...and INSPIRES!!!}
Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!

No comments: