Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Great...Garden Party Weekend!!! Thank You!!!

Covered...Many Miles...today....and....closed up...The Garden Party!
It was AMAZING...seeing Everyone!
Thank You!!!
I'll have Images...of some of Today's Gatherings...
Tomorrow...
Exhausted....
would be a HUGE...Understatement!
This week Promises...to be Crazy...Busy!
{ Allyson...and I...had a Blast...on our Early Morning Jaunt! I Sooo Love The Journey..
It was Foggy... like driving through the Clouds...watching the Sun Come Up...in the rear view Mirror...
 So...Beautiful.... Priceless... a Great....Day!}
Bought This Amazing....Egg Crate...at the Crack of Dawn...and it sold...nearly...as soon..as I put it out...when I got to The Rabbit Hole...It Was....Over The Top!
I was So Blessed...To Find This....Awesome Group of Horse Harness... Brass...Fittings.... in one Box....First thing...this Morn! Oh My...Sold Several...today...Love...Love....Love...Them!!!!! { HEARTS....HEARTS!!!!}
but...It's....All....Good!
nope...
It's All Great!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: