Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Great News!

Polly is back home....
Thanks...so much....to Dr. Meister....for getting my Polly...right in....
Polly has cysts... they weren't infected...and he says they can flare up...in no time...and be gone as quickly....
They are Not...Cancer...
Oh my....
I tired to buy them Lunch...at the Dr.'s office...but they wouldn't let me...
I gotta tell ya...
They made my day...
I know there will be a time...when Polly and I part...
but... I don't think I could handle it... today....
so glad....
it was Great News....
Thanks for all of the Prayers...
Love to You...
Barb C.

6 comments:

kim said...

The BEST news!!!!! Thank the Lord.

sue in mexico mo said...

Good news!

Amy N said...

WAHOOOO!!!! Angels as always....now get south bound and down bandit!!!!

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Such wonderful news...made my day too!
Kari

Betty G said...

I am so relieved for you! God bless you and your sweet pup! Give her a big ole kiss and hug for me! Love to you both~Betty

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks....So Much...to Everyone...who left such kind....comments... Love to You...All! It was Great seeing my Peg... and...it's Great...coming Home... oh my....
Love...to Ya!
Barb C.