Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morn....

I walked to the Rabbit Hole...this Easter Morn...
So Humbled....by God's Gifts...
I tend....sometimes...to look back...
and not see...what Blessings...are standing...before me...
This Beautiful...Brisk...Iowa Morning...
Showered me...with Blessings....
The Birds...so Happy...and singing....my Sweet...Polly...at my Side....
The Fountain...Peg and I Rescued...from the Landfill...the water...so gently murmuring....from it...
The Sun...Shinning...
It's going to be a Beautiful....Easter Sunday....
There is...Life....
As I walked by the tent.... where we have been holding new arrivals... to be filtered into the shop...and the truck...for Gold Rush... I spied...the Wonderful...Old Farm Cupboard.... and Amish Table....I gathered...Wednesday... They are so Soulful... I thought about...all the Easter Sundays...they had experienced....and their...'Journey'....oh my...

No comments: