Tuesday, April 3, 2012

OPEN THURSDAY!!! 10 - 5!!! {Pegadoo Update!!!}

{or... anytime...by appointment!}
Lookie Who Came Rollin' In...TODAY!!!! Sweet Pegadoo...Michael....and Clohe!!!! A Sight...for Sore Eyes!!! I didn't have the Heart...to tell you....they rushed back to Mayo...last Thursday Night... I couldn't...even...think about it...tho...I talked with them...throughout the Garden Party... I couldn't go there...I never could have made it through... But...But...But... They have Peg...On The Right Track!!!! She is SOOOO much...Better...I feel...Finally... Finally....she is truly...on the Road...to Recovery! If all goes well...I'm going to go visit her Next...Week.... yes...yes...yes... : )
This is one...of my Favorite Auction Gatherings!!!! Oh My... It's the Coolest Old Farm Gate....Love...It!!!!

No comments: