Sunday, April 22, 2012

Home....

Home...
As Dorothy says...
"There is No Place Like 'Home'...
My Ruby Red's....wouldn't begin to go on my swollen foot...
Only...my worn out...old Cowboy Boots...
but...no matter....
Those Old Boots...truly are...Made for Walkin'!
I couldn't have made it...without 'em...
They aren't Pretty...
but....
'Pretty Is....as...Pretty Does'
To me...they are Beautiful...
Images... Tomorrow...
It was a Lovely...Trip...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ as Allyson and I unloaded...down the Rabbit Hole...oh my....Once Again...It Welcomed us...in...With...Open Arms...
So Good....to be Home....tired....}
{Thanks...To Allyson...for putting up with my Snoring...Smoking...Cussing...and...Drinkin'... oh my...
Allyson is a Psychiatrist...I tell everyone....she hangs with me... for a 'Study Subject'.... oh my...She...truly is...a Trooper!} {can't wait to read the book...}

No comments: