Thursday, April 12, 2012

Made it to Pegadoo's!

It is Great visiting with Peg and Mike...
Their Place is AMAZING!!!! Oh My!!!! Like HEAVEN!!!! Way...Way....Back in the Woods!
Went Junkin' today with them...and their Van...is Loaded..{I found some Great Stuff!}
We took in the sights.... and had a Great Lunch...
I have taken ton's of images...
We are having FUN!!!!
{Love Their Amazing Home! Slept 4 feet off the floor...in the Most Wonderful....Mid 1800's Cherry Rope Bed!!!! Like Sleepin' on a CLOUD!!!}
I don't have Internet access...so this may be it...'til Saturday!!!! I'll be there by 10!!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{THANKS...to Everyone...who Commented...about my Polly...Thank You...Love...to You!}

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

It does look like heaven! Could you book me for a week! Hope Peg is feeling better. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

I think we ALL should go Crash...at Pegadoo's!
Whew...What a TREAT!!!
Love to Ya Jan!