Saturday, April 7, 2012

OPEN NEXT SATURDAY!!! 10 - 5 !!! HAPPY EASTER WEEKEND!!!

Thanks to All Who Popped in...Yesterday! I'm Closed 'til Next Saturday! Deliveries...Monday and Tuesday...Then...I'm Going to Go Visit My Pegadoo!!! Down Her Rabbit Hole!!! Back next Saturday!!!
John found this Gnarly Pair of Love Birds..for me! I was soooo excited...had to put them in a Perfect Spot...in the Green House! While perching them...atop... a table..on top...of the glass topped Patio Table...inside...an Avalanche started... with a little plate... that bounced...hit an Old Irionstone Pitcher....then...it glanced off the half inch thick glass top, table....and shattered the table top...and the pitcher! The fifty cent plate...SURVIVED!!! oh my...It actually worked out fine...Audrey... {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats... {Happy Birthday...Princess...} and I,  turned the broken top, to the wall...and it gave me more room in the Green House...The pitcher...well...it will be Garden Art!
The Old Fountain...in the Green House...Truly...Fascinates Me! The Moss is Growing...and Growing...LOVE IT!!!
I Love this Gnarly Old Darling...The Slick...Moss...is Translucent...you can't help...but gently run your fingers on it.... AMAZING!
These AMAZING LIONS....were headed for the Dump...REALLY... REALLY!!!??? They have taken up Permanent Residence...at the Entrance...to The Rabbit Hole! They are from the Deep South...and are very Old...Love 'em...Broken...Fragile....Gnarly....yes...yes...yes... : )
The Fisher Girl!!! Love Her...{ she has a wonderful Old Surface!}She'll hold a Flag...as well as a Fishing Pole! or...maybe...a.... BIRDS NEST....!!!!
PIGS IS PIGS!!! LOVE these Critters! Oh My!
Bought all that was left...of these DARLINGS!!! Have a few left... She is a Doll!!! What a SWEET Garden Child!
I had to snap an image...of this recent acquisition... It's a Large...Engraving... and...I can sooooo relate...to the subject...
Always...rowing...through rough Waters......
But...always....always...staying afloat...and... my arms...are getting Stronger...with every Stroke...!

Thanks to Carolyn A., for helping out, yesterday...John...The Boys...Lynn and Lea...Audrey...and...The Folks...who popped in and Visited....It was a Long...Hard Day! Made deliveries...Late Last Night...Then...was Twisted...at Walmart...Holy Smokes.... what an ordeal....as I was waiting...for a half hour.. in a customer service line...with a dozen other folks...as I got to my turn...the second clerk, took his break... leaving one...poor girl...that had been working with one person...the entire time....
 I looked down at my receipt...and noticed the stores phone number....on it...
Took out my cell... 
Called the Manager...and said.." Hi...This is Barb.... I'm standing in a Line... at your Customer Service...have been...for 20 minutes...and Girl...you had better get some help here....now...Thank You...thank you...soooo Much!"
She did...
Holy...Smokes...
{It was close to 10, by then... I had been running...loading...unloading...reloading...and driving...MILES... Sunburned... my hair...was a Rat's Nest...{I noticed when I got home...my hair combs...were dangling...at the end....of my mop.... holy smokes.... Mad Hatter...oh...baby... Then...when I stopped to grab supper...after the Walmart ordeal...{ I had also waited in the check out...at Walmart...letting folks..with fewer items go ahead.... for 20 minutes...then...the cashier messed up...my receipt...that's why I went to the service dept..... she was sweet... no worries... {I never shop there... this may be my LAST visit...EVER!!! I had to get something.... so..HAD...to go....}the waitress said they were cleaning the grill...it could be sometime...before they could cook... I ordered...went to the truck....and called Peg.... I was WOUND For Sound!!! oh my...The Fun...Never Ends... { Stroke...Stroke... Stroke....}
{ I'm CLEANING House... today... Kids coming over...for Easter...whew...I have a MESS Goin' On!... Groceries...to buy..food...to Prepare!!! The Fun Never Ends!!! {Stroke...Stroke...Stroke...}
Love to Ya...and...
Happy Easter....
Barb C.

No comments: