Friday, July 15, 2011

Still Dancin....

This is why...set hours are so incredibly difficult....and why...even being open, noon to 4, one day a week... may be a hard promise to keep...{I may have to turn the phone off  on Sundays...}
I was going to get the lawn mowed....the shop's back corner done....{I grumble...every time I come through the back door....I Hate where I had to put the Big White Cupboard....Grrrrr...}
The phone was crazy, yesterday....One call was from my Sweet Southern Iowa Friends... They had spotted an Old Cupboard, in a House, they thought I may like....so...
The question is...
Do I unload the Ford...and run to Southern Iowa, and pick up an Old...Gnarly...Farm Cupboard... ?
or....
Do I Mow the Grass....?
hmmmm....
The grass is looking like a Hay Field...
Hmmmmm....
Tho...it was a difficult decision....I  tore myself away from the mower...unloaded the Ford....and Flew to Southern Iowa!!!
Driving is one of my most favorite pass times...Especially in Rural Iowa... It feeds my Spirit.....It was nearly 10, by the time I got home, last night.... and it's going to be hot, today...{that's why...I've been attempting to get the mowing done...earlier, this week...} I'm on the road, tomorrow...Then..OPEN SUNDAY!!!! NOON 'til 4!!!! {it's gonna be a HOT SUNDAY...{perfect...the shop will be an oven....when you stop by....you'll find me, under a Shade Tree....somewhere...among the Tall Grass....}
I have someone popping in, this morn...so I'd better run!
It was Wonderful seeing Lynn and Lea, yesterday....LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! {oh my...very...very....cool stuff!}
Images...of the Load...this afternoon!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

No comments: