Saturday, July 23, 2011

Victorian Door Knobs....Hundreds...of them....

Oh Dear...Sweet Kay....was having a Sale...I'll be writing more about it, in days to come....I so Thoroughly Enjoyed digging through her Barn...and visiting with her...and her Hubby....They were both so kind.... They are cleaning out Kay's Father's Collections....he has recently passed away.... I know...how difficult, this is...been there...
Kay's Dad collected Door Knobs...Keys...Padlocks...and other Gnarly, Fun Stuff! Me Too! I bought a Bunch from them...and when they call...I'll buy a Bunch More!
 Cool Stuff!
It was Great Meeting them...
{and did I have fun...when we got home...tho so tired...sorting through hundreds of the most Beautiful Door Knobs....I must be a bit like Aunt Clara, in Bewitched...
{tho John says I'm much more like Endora....{true...at times...I will admit...}
Aunt Clara Collected Door Knobs...ahhh...how Cool is That?}
{actually...Aunt Clara...is Much....like my Mother....oh dear...}

No comments: