Friday, July 15, 2011

I Got The Push Mowing....Done.....Whew...!

Well....the dreaded mowing is D O N E...
for this week....
Yep...that's Captain Morgan, you see in the distance...and...my Clean Dishes...
all taken care of....
I have to be up Early...Alyson, Dale and I are headed for another Show....early in the morn....{far...far...away...}I had a wonderful day in the Shop! so...I'll be Shoppin' Hard...and Fast....Tomorrow! {I sure look like a Ball of Fire....in this image...don't I?....} well...don't let this "after Mowing" Image fool ya...
I've had folks...arm wrestle me...try... and out drink....and...out run me...at a 30 hour Estate Sale....cause I look...well... a bit.... weak...
 Looks...
My Friends......they can Deceive...
 I always bet, on a 'Long Shot'....
'cause...I am...a 'Long Shot'....
guess...it takes one...to know one....
 I can.... 'Rise to The Occasion'...
Trust Me....
Hope Ya'll Have an Amazing Saturday!
{and...Rise to the Occasion...
Every Chance You Get!}
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{I forgot to mention, Linda...on the 4th.... so Linda...if you are reading this....It was GREAT To See Ya!!! Love Ya...{my little Corn Cob Girl!} {what makes me think of these things...weeks later.... oh my....}
{after reading this.....I realized....My Life...is Full of 'Long Shots'...
The Dearest Ones... to my Heart...have been 'Long Shot's'...from my most precious Critters...To My...'The One's I Love'...{and respect...the most} oh my....This is why...I call this Blog...my Therapy...}

No comments: