Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Lovely Trip to Bloomington, Third Sunday Market....

Sorry....No images...from the show...When I walked to the van, to put a load of smalls in...I found the van Locked Tight! {along with my camera...inside...and..Dale had accidently turned off  his cell....so...I was camera-less...all day....} I dragged everything to Roger and Linda's booth, just inside the gate... they were kind enough to store stuff for me!
The show was Great! We all found fun stuff....Eastern Iowa was Well represented!!! Lots of us Shopping the Show....{and Chris, from C.R. was even set up there! It was Great seeing her...she has such Darling Stuff! it was her first time there...I hope the Show is Great for Her...and All!!!}{Chris was still setting up, as we were leaving...Billy B., told me he had seen her...so we found her, before we headed home....I gathered these darling little pin cushions, from her...SWEET!} Love the Gnarly Old Shaving Mirror, and Reed and Barton Silver plate....
{I grabbed this sack, from between the seats, last night...That was all I fished out, of Dale's van....we were all BEAT....Allyson dozed....almost as soon as we left Bloomington, after supper...I caught myself doing the same, as we approached Iowa...I looked up once...and saw tail lights, coming straight for us...I thought I yelled....but...I think I dreamt that...it came out, pretty soft...."Dale!"....neither Allyson, or Dale, seemed to hear me...that was weird...
I kept asking Dale, if he wanted me to drive....{no worries...when I drive...I can stay awake...} but...he said he was fine...I know he was exhausted, too....8 hours, driving...and nearly that, running circles...{as the dealers were putting things out, all day....}hunting...and gathering...making decisions...{quickly....there was always someone at my heals, ready to buy....at least three times, that I was aware of.... I was just ahead, and bought...if I had been a minute slower...I would have missed...whew...} then...loading...plus...it was a pretty warm day...whew...
Dale is coming here, today, so I can unload, from his van....it's loaded pretty Tight....4 cupboards...an 8 foot harvest table...a darling Iron Ice Cream set...I bought for a friend's Tea Room...{she's gonna Love it!} some gnarly...cool ...screens....3, 1940's Windsor Captains Chairs....a Wonderful Amish Room sized Woven Rug....in Yellows...and Robin's Egg Blues...{very Happy...}and a Huge Collection of Victorian Castor Sets!!! around 10 of them! What's up with this Castor Set Binge I'm on???? One man, had them all... they aren't all perfect...but when mine, and these are put together, they will make a Real Impact!
It's gonna be a Hot One, today... so...I'll be movin' slow....I'm OPEN, from 12 to 4...and get to play with the new Arrivals!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

No comments: