Sunday, July 10, 2011

Histoire...De Paris....ahhh....La Meme Histoire

The History of Paris....This was one of my fondest Treasures, I gathered, Yesterday....It has lovely illustrations, and tho, it's all written in French...it's funny, how one can gather much, without being fluent...some things just go, without saying....and cross all boundaries...
{well....maybe...not everything...goes without....saying....oh dear...
and...sometimes...it just....sounds good...}
Had a Wonderful day with friends....ones I travelled with...and those I crossed paths with....
Dale, Alyson and I enjoyed a Lovely Supper, at My Happy Place, in Davenport....
Jumer's Castle Lodge....and we Stuffed ourselves!
As The Song says....La Meme Histoire...ahhh...History...been there...before..."It's all in the Dance"....

No comments: