Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friends from the East!

Here is Sweet Arlene....and Lovely Family....They stopped in, this Morn....I warned 'em...it was going to be hot!...it was...
Arlene and I came acquainted, when Liz's darling Maggie passed away...Arlene read my blog....and called me.... she was so kind.... and yesterday, her beloved Retriever passed away...thankfully her oldest daughter was home...with him....I truly didn't know what to say...except...how sorry I am....
They are such a sweet family....I really enjoyed our visit...I sent them on...to places I thought they would enjoy...with not much time left, on their trip...
I was honored they came to see me... wish the weather wouldn't be so rotten... {just an hour north of us, they got between 10 and 14 inches of rain....last night... not...good...}
I wish they could have come during the Fall Sale...oh well...I was just very happy to meet them all...
My Prayers are with them...
Safe Journey...
Barb C.

No comments: