Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ahhh...The Dancer...

Whew... it's 90....with Crazy Humidity...{the Corn....oh my... has Grown Like Crazy!} Me...I have hid inside...today... for the most part... put new songs on the blog...{did house work...and..colored my hair.... as promised...I'm doin' a Bee Hive...for our Supper Out...at Michael's Restaurant, Rochester, Minnesota...{my Happy Place...in Minnesota!}Saturday Night...August 20... Gold Rush Weekend!!! In Amy Winehouse's Memory....} EVERYONE is Invited!
I asked my Facebook folks....
What does a Son of a Preacher Man... Poke Salad Annie..."Picture"...Trouble...and...Bonnie and Clyde, have in Common...well...that would be Simply Iowa...and, the Mad Hatter, of course...{Hey...I could have played Queen..."Fat Bottom Girls"...or...Fog Hat..."Slow Ride".... }
I kept it Cool....
John didn't get the Amazing Red Cupboard done, today...bless his heart...it was Flippin' hot! So...I'll have images, tomorrow....
For now... it's my Dancer... I Do Love her so... When I have a moment... I stop... and gaze... she is simply... amazing...
Love to Ya!
Stay Cool...
Barb C.
{I said to John...he never even noticed...I colored my hair...{ it's nearly Black...}he said..Yes I did... but... your hair is really getting long...{can't tell...if, that's good..or bad... in his mind...}all I have to say is....IT'S NOT GETTING CUT.... 'TIL I CAN SIT ON IT...if I Live that long... oh...dear!}{It's On My Bucket List...for Pete's Sake!}
Chomp! {from Poke Salad Annie...Good Lord...I Love this Song!}
Whew...what's really scary....every song I put on...has a meaning...in my life.... oh...dear...
I am...kind of...a mess...
ah... all the Best People Are!!!

No comments: