Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Taking Stock....

It is an Amazing Day.... outside....I Feel Spring! Polly and I went for a walk... and snooped a little... Oh My.... {friends tell me, I don't need to buy, another thing... that I have tons of Great Stuff, right here...I never believe it.....I Believe It!} I started checking out the sheds.... oh my... I'm gonna be doin' a little shoppin' in my back yard.... Who Knew!
I'm putting the Word Out, for the Garden Party.... I Want to See Faces!
This 'Garden Party'... is just a fun, couple of Evenings... relaxed... Antiquing... Hanging Out... {not a plant sale...but... will have some great planting ideas! and thanks to Val, some early plants!} The Shop will be Flipped.... and will be Welcoming Spring...Down The Rabbit Hole!!!!
Come Join Us!!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{see calender of events, for times..}

2 comments:

House Things said...

Can't wait!

Simply Iowa said...

Nor...can I...
Can't wait to see ya...Sweet Pea!
Love...to ya....
Barb C.