Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Message from Lizzie.... 1888....

I was looking through some of the things, I have in the old Dairy Cupboard, in the house.... and ran across this old Autograph Album....It spoke to me, today.... I pulled it out....from the little display, it was tucked...and...carefully turned through the brittle pages.... reading the sweet sentiments....  I had never noticed, the message, from Lizzie.... the Album's owner {first, owner} to it's current owner {me} It took me back.... {you can click on the image, to read...}another reason...I do, what I do...

I made a pact with pal, Steph... to start walkin'... in the mornings.... Seems life has been a bit on the Crazy Side, with me... and...it's time to Hand It All Over.... take a Deep Breath... and Get Focused...
Set a few Limits.. and find a little Structure....Learn... to be Kind... to Myself... and Others...
in that order.......
Life....is Good...all of it....{even the ruff patches...especially...the ruff patches...it's there, where you grow, the most...}
Love, to ya....
Barb C.

2 comments:

pollyanns said...

Goosebumps!... I, for one, get it!

Simply Iowa said...

Of Course...YOU would 'get it'....
Been thinkin' about ya lately...We have to get together! No Margs.... I'm on the wagon! {stomache issues...it has said ENOUGH!} But... I manage to have fun, with you, Margs, or No!!!!
Let me know!
Love to Ya, Sweet Pea!
Barb C.