Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Little Shop Welcomed Me Home... with Open Arms....

It Is Alive...
I so dreaded, walking into the Little Shop... It's taken me a week... to muster up, the strength...to walk through those doors...
I stripped it...took everything...that meant the most ... for the 'Cause'... Nothing... was off limits...
Left so much...in Broken...Shambles... 
Things...I swore...I'd never sell...I put on the Block...
Things...that made the Little Shop...'Special'...
It was difficult...to Face it...
But...I should have known...
It Would Welcome me Home...
With...Open Arms...
  the Most Precious, and Dearest...most Soulful things...
No one, even looked at...in Nashville...
They came Home... with me....
Blessings...
The Old Fountain was Begging for Water...
I carried Gallons...
It's Moss is Alive...
Emerald Green...
It Touched this Irish Heart...
The Water is Flowing...
and
All is well...
The Little Shop...
Is Broken...and Beaten...
But...
Has Faith... in me...
And...
Will SING!
Maybe...not in a day...or a week...ahhh...
She'll Sing...
Soon....
Barb C.

Lots of Love....I Could Feel It... To My Core....
The Little Shop...was Happy... to Have Me Home.....

No comments: