Monday, March 21, 2011

A 'Rachel Ashwell' Book Signing! AT.. Leftovers Antiques... March 26th!

I have been so Crazy Busy.... I just saw "Leftovers Antiques" Blog.... {go check it out!} Rachel Ashwell, is doing a 'Book Signing' at their Amazing Store, in Brenham, Texas... {the Boys always have many wonderful activities going on, before and during, Round Top!}
Some day... I will make it to Round Top! I just have to see it... ONCE!
I can't wait to see Rachel's New Book! I'm Sure it's Amazing!
So many Great Folks... do Round Top...TOT, {discarded and forlorn} Cindy B., from Smokehouse Antique Mall, in Amana... Scarlet Scales, Franklin TN.... oh my...Great Folks! Some day...
Hope Everyone has the MOST OVER THE TOP.... ROUND TOP!!!!
Love.. to ya!
Barb C.
Peg rolled in, yesterday... oh my .... we have Much... ahead...here... down... the Rabbit Hole...{I peeked through the door, as she walked inside the Greenhouse... to see her first reaction... to the carnage... that Begins outside.... well... it was.... 'Priceless'....{of course... she said..." oh... no worries"...oh dear..
{we went over to see Sweet Scarlett... and gave her a little...'squeeze'...and...Gail's Beautiful...New Digs.... Oh My... My Friends...are So... Frickin' Cool!!!!}
A Busy week Ahead!
{I have this Gnarly 'American Queen' Gibson Girl...in the spare bedroom... I Love It! It's from the late 1800's, or early 1900's... and is simply....cool!}
Love to ya!

No comments: