Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Abe said..."If You Look for the Worst...in Someone...You'll Surely Find it"... I say... IF You Look for the Best... It's Right There...

As I walk... through this Journey... called..."Life"... Tho...{some days }meager..... I feel 'Rich'...
 It truly is... about the Journey... and the  People...you meet, along that Journey...
I will say... the Good in Folks... soooo ... out weighs the ...well... questionable...
I hope... when confronted... by... tuff folk... you stand back... and put yourself, in their shoes.... and... give them, the benefit of doubt....a bit of understanding... and...accept them...
{Judge Not...lest Ye be...} no matter...oh my...
Give 'em... a BIG SMILE...and..even..a Hug... Just... let them know... they are Loved... no matter...
{ this does not, mean to subject ones self, to bad behavior... I choose to stay away from hurtful places.... there is something called 'self preservation'....I Pray... and hand it over...{sometimes, it takes Angels, with 2x4's, to get me there... oh dear...}
Amazing...
God Bless....
{enjoy...the Ride...}
Ahhh...No One... Knows this Lesson... Better, than...Sweet Steph...{stephanie brandenburg studios} Steph Always seeks out the Best, in Folks...She came buzzin' by... with... fine... French Wine...in hand...then...Us... hashing out... the Crazy...World...Issues... ahhh... a Much... needed Escape...Friends... that...Is... what it's All.... about....
Putting...'White...on White'.... Awaiting... 'Spring'...with all of Her Colorful Glory!
{Amazing... what transpires... at the Tailgate... of the Little Ford...}
Barb C.

No comments: