Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scout...and Steph....

I have had some folks inquire about Scout....He is doing much better... His eye  is  getting better... The Vet isn't sure why it flares up.... but I know it hurts him, when it does.... So I always have her give me Lot's of Pain Meds...along with his eye ointment...  It may be something with him, that is chronic...
Steph "ran" over to visit, yesterday...I'm such a loser.... I wanted to walk with her... but... I pulled a tendon, in my right leg... {I have Major issues, from my heel to my butt....too many Big Daddy Cupboards? ahhh... NEVER!!!} So.... after I get through this Garden Party...I'll see if I can get back on track....
Steph is keeping at it! What a Gal!!!!
Found the Camera... I'll have some shop images tonight!
{I had to put this song on for Steph.... she thinks she needs to lose some weight... really....??? She is LOVELY!!!! Beautiful!!!! oh my...{Scout Thinks So!!! All The Boys Do!!!}

2 comments:

Stephanie Brandenburg said...

Thank you - you silly! I was happy Scout let me pet him without an apple-
For this photo however I am glad my coat is covering my butt! Love you and this song!

Simply Iowa said...

Love This Song....Too..
And YOU!!!!
You Look Amazing!
Good Grief!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
{Scout says...next time...You Had Better Be Packin' an Apple!}