Friday, March 11, 2011

Prayers... to Japan...

I have watched the footage, today.... with deepest sadness...
My Prayers go out to all those, who are touched by this catastrophic encounter.... and... that would be all of us...
I'm spending the afternoon, with daughter, Liz... in a very short time, we will have another little soul, in our lives...
I have much work, to be done... but... none, as important as my Children...
So...in my next 30 seconds.... 30 minutes... 30 hours... 30 days... or.... what ever I may be blessed with... times like this, make me mindful...to choose how I spend them.... very carefully...
My Love to Each and Every One....
Barb C.

4 comments:

Amy N said...

PS - Revolution is the album...Heart like mine is the song

sue in mexico mo said...

Good post. My heart breaks for all in harms way.

summersundays-jw said...

Amen!!!! Have a good weekend. Jan

Simply Iowa said...

God Bless us....Everyone....
Jan... good to hear from you... hope all is well in MO...
Sue... Thanks for the comment... My Prayers go out to all who are hurting... and lost...
Amy...I deleted your first comment, by mistake... try again!
I look forward to the Apple Pie...
Love to you...all of you...
Barb C.