Monday, October 18, 2021

Tomorrow is promised to no one.

I've not written about the upcoming Living Estate Sale, for a very sad reason.

My Friend, Jerri's 'Living' Estate Sale...
will...sadly be, an 
'Estate Sale'.

Jerri passed away, September 29th.
Her Services were October 4.




We were rushing to get Bill's Dad's Living Estate Sale pulled together, 
it was shocking news, when Jerri's Dear...Neighbor, Bill...called me, and told me of Jerri's passing. 
I had to sit down.
I wasn't prepared...to hear what Bill...was telling me.
: ( : ( : ( 

Neighbor, Bill...and his Daughter, Jessica...have been far more, than 'Neighbors', to Jerri.
They....were Angels, to her.
May God Bless...Them.
<3 <3 <3 

Jerri, was a wonderful...funny, quick thinking...high spirited, Faithful...Woman.
She was Loved...by Many.
I've attended many Funerals, in my life...
but, have never seen a Reverend choke up...
 break down, in tears, during Services.
The Reverend, obviously...'Knew'...Jerri.
<3

Visited with Jerri's Attorney, last week.
He's handling Jerri's estate.


I'm hoping, we'll be able to carry out Jerri's last wishes, on schedule.
Should know more...in the next few days.

Jerri, was so looking forward to this sale.
<3
She...wanted to See...people 'Love' her possessions, collections...like she had.
Jerri said... "I want to watch Face's Light Up...like I know...mine, did, while finding these pieces."
Jerri wanted to visit...with Friends, who would be attending, and meet new Folks, and tell stories, of where everything came from. 
Share...her Treasures.
<3
I've never known Anyone...who had the incredible mindset, when facing the end...of 'this' Journey, like Jerri.
{I truly...thought, 'Hoped'...she'd hold on...to see her sale come to fruition.
We all...did. }

Jerri, inspired.

I'd wanted to post...about Jerri's passing, right away, but...we had to get through Bob's Sale.

My heart has been heavy, since Neighbor, Bill...shared this difficult news, along with many others.

As soon as I hear from Jerri's Lawyer, I'll let you know the details.

Jerri had a Close Relationship...with The Lord.
That was Evident.
<3 <3 <3 

Praying for All...who Loved Jerri.
There were many.

Love to You, Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{Jerri, called me to her side...the last time I saw her.
We had a close, private...conversation, concerning her 'wishes'.
<3
as I said Good Bye, and See Ya Soon...
; )
Jerri...took my hand, and...said,
"Barb, promise me...you'll take care of yourself, and... keep fighting."
; )
Told her...
"Right Back At Ya...Girl!! 
<3 <3 <3
Right Back At Ya!!" }
: ) 
 


No comments: