Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween.



Halloween.
oh my...
; )

Used to be so much Fun.
Loved doing Make Up...and Costumes, for the Kids...and Adults.
; )
{Enjoyed 'Making Them Up'...'Transforming'...them, far more, than myself.}
{I...have to do 'that'...every day. ; ) }

The above image, is from several years ago...
I don't 'do'...Halloween...anymore.
Living in a 'Horror Movie'...{aka 'Fairfax'...}
over the last several years...
has taken the Fun...right out of it.
Oh...My!!
; )

Heading to pick up a load of Hay...for Scout, this morning, then...
back to work on Chandeliers.

Daughter, Liz...thinks I should try to keep the Massive Mirror, from La Julia Rhea's Home.
{Liz...Loves It. {what's Not...to Love?}
So do my Pal's...who've seen it.

The only place for it...in our home, would be my bedroom.
Haven't updated my bedroom, in years.
Years.
It's become a 'catch all'.
A  place to simply 'drop'.
Collapse.

I'll think about it.
{I'd probably have to keep one of La Julia's Chandelier's...then, too...if I kept The Mirror.}
oh...dear.
Trouble.


Pal, Wanda...thinks I should, too.
<3
We were visiting about it, yesterday....she thinks, it might be Good, to get on a 'project', here at Home, it's been a long...long...time.

With Everything...coming down, around my ears...
Estate Sale, Junk Jubilee, Anamosa Vintage Market, {getting Contracts out...Soon. }
 Legal...issues, well...
if The Mirror Sells, before I get the chance to decide, that'll be fine...too.
; )
{I won't be hauling it, to any Events.}
; )

If...it's still here, when I catch my breath...
then...
maybe.
{We all know, these 'Old Souls'... find their way, 
to Exactly where they need to be. 
<3
Always. }

Happy Halloween, to All.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


No comments: