Saturday, October 23, 2021

Regrets.


Celebrated... Early, Miss. Willow Grace's...and...
Justin Lucas's Birthdays Today.
<3
Willow, turns 4, Justin...12.
{How Can That Be???}















Little Justin, and Miss. Scarlett....asked me if I'd like to go for a Ride, in the Ranger....with them.
"Absolutely."
: )
<3
When I climbed in...I asked them...If They Invited me...because if I was riding Shotgun...
They could go...on 'The Road'.
They both...in Unison...
said...
"well...Yeah!!???".

Hahahahahaha!

Yes, I have Painfully...Honest Grandchildren.
Painfully!!
; )
{I'm just The Backseat Chauffeur.
Damn It!!!}
Hahahaha!!!
{I'll Take It!! <3 }

They're growing up...way too fast.
Way.
: (

Little Justin, Miss. Scarlett, and myself...Hit The Backroads, Level 'B' Roads.
<3







Little Justin, at {soon to be...} 12...Is One Awesome 'Driver'.
<3 <3 <3 
; )


He's also...an Awesome 'Tour Guide'.
<3
Justin, stopped at Every Beautiful...place, Grandma...should Capture an Image.

Priceless.
<3







Fairfax's Mayor, Council...Clerk, Engineer, and IDOT District 6 Engineers, must not have Children, and Grandchildren.

If...they did, they wouldn't be 'Doing'...what they've wrongfully...
Done.
Shame...on Them.

Told our Awesome...Lawyer, 'Josey Wales'...a few years ago... 
" 'Regrets' are difficult to live with."  
concerning This...Fight, with IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa City Hall's...Suicide Trail Accommodations.
They've all consumed my life...because of their wrongfulness....for far too long.

I've missed...much, because of their lack of common sense.
: (
I...know, I'll have regrets, already am, watching...what I've Missed, solely...because of Them.

I gotta tell ya, when I watch our Children, and Grandchildren...
I feel Blessed.
Blessed.

There will be Folks, solely...because of Fairfax, and District 6, {knowing Fully...what This Insane Highway 151 is capable of...yet...Never conducting a Single Safety Study, like I Begged Them All To. On The Record.} 

In my Opinion, many...won't have the opportunity, I had today...with Our Children, and Grandchildren...should they use Fairfax's Wrongful...Suicide Trail.

Over the nearly 40 years...I've lived here, I've Witnessed So Much Heartbreak, and Loss.

Death.

When I say...I'm ashamed of Fairfax City Hall, and IDOT District 6, well...
I am.

They All...Knew Better, but...did nothing.

Nothing.

So..yes, I know, I'll have 'regrets', many.
: (
Sadly... I feel, my regrets, will be considerably smaller, than so many others'.
: (

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

No comments: