Friday, October 15, 2021

Thanks...for the Memory.


Spent the Morning...with Helper, Brandon...Workin'.
We Moved Mountains.
and...
Concrete.
oh dear.

Yard Work...
and...
Clean Up, outside.
{The Lord Knows...I'm 'Feelin' It...Tonight.}

Then, Pal...Bill, picked me up, we headed back to Waterloo...'The Estate', 
to get things wrapped up, there...
Then, 
Pal, Dale...met me there, he and I headed further North, and East...
to do Some Junkin'.
; )
Long Haul.

Met Several Deer, while driving through the Back Roads.
Gratefully, we weaved around them... <3

Dale's Van...is Full.
He just dropped me off, at Home....a few minutes ago.
Way Too Tired...to Unload, tonight.
Way.
; )
Long Day.
; )
We'll save that...chore, for Mornin'.
; )

The above picture...came from Bob's Living Estate Sale.
He gave it to me.
<3

It reminded me...of Admiral, and me...back in 'The Day'.
<3
 Admiral...and I...grew up, together.
He was 4 months old...when we met.
I, was 12.

We shared 28 Years...together.
<3

Admiral's...buried here.
I have a lock of his Tail, with his Beautiful...Picture, in the old...
Witwer Dairy Cupboard.


He, and I...travelled a Million Miles, together.
<3

"Thanks, for The Memory..."
Bob.
<3 <3 <3 
; )

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.






 

No comments: