Friday, October 22, 2021

Long Days...and, Black Leather.


Long Day.

Helper, Brandon...and I, moved Mountains...today.
; )
Had To.

{See that Boulder...to the lower right, in the above image?
That...bounced off of a Dump Truck, a few years ago...
landed, right where Fairfax's Suicide Trail is Now.
Called the Sheriff, took images...then, had the Boys...throw it in the back of  The Ford.
Took it to the next Fairfax Council Meeting.
Deaf...Ears. 
Wow. 
There's an Election...coming up, in Fairfax.
I Hope...and Pray...
People VOTE. }


The 'Wood' foundation...that John built, for The Greenhouses, won't stand the strain...
of the Flooding, The 'Basin'...'Mote'...
that's coming... because of Fairfax's...IDOT District 6's...Wrongful Trail...
Accommodations.

We'll be putting in a Concrete Block...Foundation, to prepare, for what They've Wrongfully...
Done to Us.
It'll all be under water... when the Rain comes.
'Wood'...can't handle, what IDOT is now Asking...
Forcing, Wrongfully...
for it...to handle.
That's...just, common sense.

Brandon, and I...cleared the West side...today.
Son in Law, Adam...will be working on this...next week.
<3

We're replacing the entire foundation...before 2022 Spring Floods, come.
{that...never...ever...bothered us before...wrongful...Trail Accommodations.}

Ever.

There's been a LOT...of THINGS, that...
Never...Ever...'bothered' us...before 
'Fairfax's Suicide... Walking/Bike Trail',
 and
 IDOT District 6's...
seemingly...
Deliberate Breach...
 of 
Our Recorded Agreement.

After...

Before...



Found this...on the door, when I let Peanut...outside, tonight.
; )

Can't Wait...to Walk With Linn County, and Show Them....
what 'Used to Be'.

Starting With Our Finished Basement.
It's Gone.
Because of Fairfax's Wrongful Trail...Accommodations.
GONE.

OUR HOME HAS FLOODED TWELVE TIMES, in The Last Year.

IN A DRAUGHT YEAR.
: ( : ( : ( 

Solely Because Of Their Wrongfulness, and IDOT District 6's....
WRONGFULNESS.
SOLELY.

: ( : ( : ( : ( : (

Our Home...and My Shop...has Never Ever...Flooded, Until The Wrongful Fairfax Trail Accommodations.
Solely..
Because of IDOT District 6.
{I'm a little Angry.}

Slipped on the Black Leather...Jacket, John...gave me, over four decades...ago,
tonight,
 when I went to feed Scout.
<3
: )

{the above...picture, was taken about 38 years ago...
I was wearing my Favorite...Black Leather Jacket.
<3
; )
I...was kinda ornery...back then.
 ; ) 

The Truth Is...
I'd Scare The Hell...Outta 'That Girl'...today.
: ( 
These last several years...Fighting for Our Land, and Lives...
against Fairfax, Iowa City Hall, and IDOT District 6, has...made quite a 
Warrior, of me. : ( }

That...old Leather Jacket has been with me, through thick, and thin.
Was wearing...it, during
Horrible accidents...
 I never should've walked away from.
 It's been with me...
The best, and worst...days of my life.
Seemed Fittin'...to wear it, This Evening.}
; )

Long...Day.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Won't even get into...'Interesting'...Fairfax City Hall, 'Attorney' 'Fees'. ; ) }


'Treats' Rule...with Peanut.
<3

Seems they Rule...with others, as well.
: (





 

No comments: