Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Battle Scars.


The above image...is John.
He was so proud, of 'Our Flag'.
<3

Beside my Dad, I've never known a harder working Man.
<3

When I got Home...after The City Council Meeting, sat down...at The Old Harvest Table, 
{that only me, and Harold...could Love. { and...Ed. ; ) }
and...
wept.

The only tune I could think of...
was "Fun, Fun, Fun,"
by The Beach Boys.

Being facetious, of course.

The ONLY...people...who could find Humor, in all of This, would be Those, 
who watch these 'Meetings' when they eventually are Live.
They'd have a a lot of Fun, watching them...from afar.

There's an Election coming up... sure Hope, and Pray, Folks around here...
Vote.

I'd sure like to have some...fragment of my life back, some day.

I've come to the realization, Nothing...Nothing, will ever be 'right', again, here.

That Ship Sailed, with Fairfax's Wrongful Trail.

The Breaching of our Recorded Agreement.
Too....too... much Damage.

It's raining again, this morning.
Most likely will have water come in, because of IDOT's wrongful Trail...accommodations, for Fairfax.

Seems, according to The Council, last night, 'we' are the 'sacrificial lamb'....for Fairfax's Wrongfulness. 
 Tho, a Councilwoman, who voted for it, it was on her 'Wish List'...said last night, she'd never walk on it.

Nobody should.
They all know that.

I know...everything happens for a reason.
God, has a Purpose, for all of this.

It's been very difficult, dealing with Fairfax, and IDOT.
I'll never be the same person, I was...after this finally wraps up.
Just like Everything...John, worked his life away for.

I have many battle scars, already.

 Read somewhere,
 "When we reach The Pearly Gate's....The Lord won't examine us, for our Beauty.
He'll be searching for our Battle Scars."

He won't have to look too far....on many of us.
I'm sure He didn't...with Dad, and John.
<3

Love to You.
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{I'm So...incredibly...Grateful, to Those...who are Unwavering.
Those...Who've held me upright, walked through the Fire...with me.
Carried me, sometimes.
I...can be a pretty Heavy Load, sometimes, I know. 
May God Bless...Them. <3 <3 <3 }


No comments: