Saturday, October 16, 2021

Elberon Fall Fest...was Wonderful.


Elberon is a tiny little Town, in Tama County, Iowa.
but, oh my....
It's BIG, on so many Levels.
<3

This was the second Fall Fest, to raise money...for their Library.
It was Great!
Thanks to So Many... who Donated, Generously...
and to Those...who bought raffle tickets.
{The 'Basket' with Raffle Tickets, was overflowing. }

The Children...All, had Much Fun.
<3
There were, I'd guess...around 200 people, that attended, but...there were Many More, who...Kindly...donated, for the Cause.
<3

This little Town, really works hard, for The Community.
<3

Simply...
Iowa.
<3

I was So Proud, of them All.
<3

It was A Lot...of Work for them, I know.
All Volunteer.
<3
Amazing.
<3

I'll write more, tomorrow.
Have more images.

My heart Swelled, when I saw The '49 Ford...sitting at The Elberon Library, with Pumpkins on his Hood, when Jethro and I...pulled up.
<3
Priceless.

Had to get a picture with The '49.
<3
He's a 'Rock Star'... to me.
<3
; )


The '49...pales in comparison, to our Daughter...
Liz.
<3

Liz, So Loves...this little Town.
<3
She, and Adam...have Truly found a Wonderful 'Home'...in Elberon, for their Family.
<3



Watchin' Those Two...
is like watchin' 
'Lucy, and Ricky'.
Hahahahaha.
: )
<3 
Priceless.
<3

Oh My Lord!!!!
<3

Priceless.
<3 

Love to Ya...
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.

{Jethro, and I...left, before the Movie. It was getting Cold...and, I'm a wimp, when it comes to Cold, these days.
; )
Many...stayed.
The Kids...from The Area...LOVE This. 
<3
Love It!! }


No comments: