Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Sizin' Up...'The Tables'


The last week...has been quite insane.
Don't remember...looking back, when....'Insanity'...hasn't ruled.
oh my.
; )

Got the Green Light....on Jerri's Estate Sale, from her Lawyer....
yesterday.

Jerri's Estate...is like none I've ever seen, or worked...before.
She understood that, I know.
<3
Heading there...this morning, to assess the situation.

Seems...every day, I feel like I'm walking up to the Pool Tables....
of 'Life'.
Many.
{I'm not a 'Pool Player'...I play Pool for fun, now and then...
but, the Good Pool Players, 
 walk up to the Table...
after the Break...
 size up...every Ball, try to imagine...
where they're All going to Land....
before they shoot.
I'm a 'slop' shooter, when it comes to 'Pool'
'Life', and 'Business'...
That's a different story.}

Playing on 'One' Table...in Life...
is difficult, but....
Playing on Three, or Four...at the same time, is....
Challenging.
Very.
; )

Like Jerri, I'm sure Grateful...for Our Lord.
<3
: )

{and... to Those He Sends...to Help Carry Us. : ) 
Keep our Eyes Sharp...and Hands Steady.}



As I was getting ready to Fly...Monday, pick up Cards, from Polly, 
{Polly Ann's Mt.Vernon, Iowa}

Polly helped us so Much...by getting the cards together...for The Anamosa Show, coming up....
in January.
She's Amazing.
Love Her.
<3
Her Store...is Amazing, as well.
It's Never Looked Better!
<3
She, and her Husband, Bob....Work So Hard.
<3

Pal...Allyson, called...as I was running out the door, said she'd made me a 
Georgia Pecan, Kentucky Bourbon...Pie, 
from the Pecans she bought in Georgia, on our Trip through The Beautiful South, this Summer.
<3 <3 <3 
WHEW!!!
Allyson, is Quite a Baker.
<3
She Loves Her Sweets!!
; )
{I...Love Her. <3 
True...Friend. }

I asked Allyson, if she'd like to Ride Shotgun...
grab a little Lunch, and do some Junkin'...with me.
; )

She was Up for It!
; )



Thanks, so Much to Polly.
The Card's...are Perfect.
<3
Love this image...of the 49 Ford.
Took it, 'before'...the Wrongfulness', here.
It was so...beautiful.


Bought some Darling Treasures, at Polly Ann's.
<3


Found the Old...Old...
'Kentucky Tavern'....bottle at a shop in Mt. Vernon, I'd never been to.
'Back Porch Pickers'.
Also...found the Wonderful...'Sacred Heart of Mary'...
Lithograph...there.
<3
It's been open 3 years.
I've been down the rabbit hole, here...with Fairfax, and IDOT, seems...
the World has kept turning...while I've been struggling...in the 'abyss'.



Jerri's Estate...is going to be a Big...One.
Big.

Many Moving Parts...
concerning This One.

It's gonna be difficult, on so many levels.
Just...walking inside her Home, today...for the first time, since she left us....
is going to be difficult, for myself...and Pal, Bill.
We, truly...thought, Jerri would be here for her Sale.
Truly.

Well...
time to start
 'Sizin' Up...The Tables'.
; )

I'll know a lot more...concerning Jerri's Estate Sale....
this Evening.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 

No comments: