Monday, February 17, 2020

The...Broken Roads.

I'm Still...not 'There'.
I, simply...don't have the ability...
 to put the Butchering, and Wrongdoing....
into words.
: (
The sad part...is, 
what, so many...don't understand,
this...
is Just, the beginning.
: (
I've been down...
 This...Road, 
before.
{The 'Last' Road...
wasn't...Nearly...
as
'Crooked'. 
oh my. }
: (
I will...find the words.
just,
 not... today.
: (
I know, looking back...over the last 4 years...
of This....Battle,
I need to Be Thankful, for the 'Broken Roads'.
as...
Painful....
 they....have been.
It's All about 'The Journey'.
Many....Blessings, and...
Light Bulbs...have illuminated, 
because...of These, Broken...Roads.
There will be, Many...more.
Blessings.
<3
If...you are ever, requested to set on a Jury, concerning 'Condemnation'....
remember...us.
<3

This...now, Lone...Pine, where our Beloved...Pets, 'Family'....
are buried, may...be, a Savior, to us.
<3

Looking through....the picture window, a few moments ago.
The Fog....is rolling in, tonight.
Exactly....as it should.
The Boys...cut a piece of the 'Heart' Tree, this morning, from the Carnage...piled, in the ditch.
<3
I...
almost....
stopped them.
: (
As Much...of a Gift, it was....to 'see', that 'Wink'.
I...truly, didn't know...if I wanted a physical memory....
of what the city, and IDOT.....
has Butchered, for...no other reason, except...
they...could.
Did.
: (
: (
: (
Wrongfully.
: (



I was going through photo's from a couple years ago.
Found...these screenshots.
They...seemed fittin'...for, these days.





The Ford...
Peanut, and...me, are taking a 10 hour ride...
the end of the week.
Gathering....a little Soulfulness, for The Rabbit Hole, above.
<3
In a Mad Hatter's mind,
when...The World, around you...is being destroyed,
It's time....
to start putting the pieces back together, again.


Whoever created the 'Gibbs' character, must have known....John.
: )
<3 <3 <3
'Jethro'.

Love, to You.
<3
Thank You...for your continued Prayers.
They, are...Much, needed.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.

No comments: