Saturday, February 1, 2020

'Call...The Man'.

"Call The Man."
How Many...Times, did I hear that, over the last few years.
: )
Sound...advice, that...I totally...disregarded.
Thought I could handle..Everything.
Knew, Better....than Anyone.
Trusted...few.
Thankfully, somehow...I, finally....gave in. : )
I, Called The Man. : )
Today, a Dear Friend...reminded me, of that.
A 'Choice', I made...
like, her....
Over, and...over.
Oh...my.
My Friend, had totally disregarded...Every Piece of Advice, she'd called on me, for.
Over, and...over.
Today....
She, and her Beautiful...Daughter,
 are stranded near Denver, in a vehicle....I warned her Not to drive.
Been on the phone, all afternoon, calling in All....of my Sources, <3 
to help them find their way...back...
Home.
If she listens to me...this time, 
we'll get 'em back Home.
<3 <3 <3 
Sometimes, you Simply...
Have to Call The Man!
Hahaha.
: )
Trust, him....to 'Git'er Done'. : )
I've been on the road, and...phone, this afternoon....
worrying, and...stewing, 
trying to figure out How...in The Heck, I could get these Girls...
 Home.
 I was very Blessed, by an Old...'Hauler' Pal....and, Peanut.

: )
'Junkers', and...'Critters'
Never let ya down.
<3 
: )
They'll Jump...in an old Truck, and Drive....12 hours to Denver.
<3 


Love...to You.
Barb C.





No comments: