Wednesday, February 19, 2020

So Many... 'Good-Byes'.


The last...little over a week, have been filled with  sad...
Good-Byes.
Two...dear Friends...have passed away.
Tom Nutt, Mark's Dad...passed away on the 11th.
He was Such...a Kind, and...Good...Soul.
<3 <3 <3 
He, and his Beautiful...Wife, Cindy...have been Such Blessings, in our lives.
<3 <3 <3
My heart breaks, for Cindy, Mark...and their entire Family.
: (
Tom, and...Cindy, are the two...on the left.
<3
Many Friends, that Evening, gathered...here.
<3 <3 <3 


Geri, Peg's Mother in Law...left us, this morning.
She, was one of the Most...Beautiful People, I've ever met.
Inside...and, out. 
: )
I was very Blessed, to have had many Wonderful visits, with her.
Her life...was such an Amazing Journey.
She Truly...'Lived',
 and...was one of the Kindest...Gentlest...Souls.
Told her, often...the Best...Gift, she could've ever given me, was introducing me, to Our...
Peg.
<3 <3 <3 
Geri.
<3 <3 <3
: )
<3 <3 <3 

I've been staying close to Home...as the IDOT's carnage...unfolds, just feet away from our Home.
The house...rattles, and shakes.
A.J., from the IDOT,
{Very...Nice, Young Man. : ) }
called...and warned me, to take things down off of the walls, as in the next several days...it's going to get very ugly.
He didn't have to tell me, I knew...from the last condemnation.
Our walls cracked, back then.
This time, they'll be driving Bridge Piles.
Lots of them.
Close...to our Home.
I pray...the House, can take it.
It's like an Earth Quake...that doesn't stop.
Last week, our neighbors called me, as their house was shaking...a football field away.
We're less than a hundred feet away.





Nothing...will ever, ever...be the same, again.
Those carefree, days....with Geri, Peg...Tom...Cindy, and...so many others, at 'Sale Time'. <3
It...was always, so peaceful....here, as we'd gather under John's Old....Oak.
<3
We shared...So Much....Insanity!!
: )
<3 <3 <3
We were Very Blessed, to have had...Those Times.
<3 <3 <3
I met with Peg's Beloveds,
{Geri's Son, Michael, and Granddaughters,
 Mel, and...Sarah.{and Bill <3 }}  this evening, for supper.
<3 <3 <3
Sad, as it was...when we looked back, and started sharing Memories,
 we Laughed...and, Laughed.
: ) : ) : )
Guess, that's one of the things I've missed the most.
The Laughter.
Those...were Truly...
The Days.
Peg. Mel...and Michael.
<3 <3 <3
Pegadoo...
: )
Oh My. : )


Everything...is so intensely....Serious, these days.
: (
City Council Meetings,
Having to be a  'Watch Dog'...as the IDOT, is digging ever closer, and....closer.
Poor Peanut, is scared to go outside.
: (
It's like a War Zone.
: (
It Is... a 'War Zone'.
: (
A Big...Old...Battlefield.
: (
Not many smiles, to be had.
Love...to You.
Barb C.
<3


No comments: