Saturday, February 15, 2020

Not...today.

Not quite ready...
to get into...
'Everything', from early in the week.
: (
Heartbreaking...
'stuff'.
: (
Spent the afternoon, pickin' up...the 'shed'.
'House'.
: )
Finally...
put away, 'Christmas'...
that was around John's, Peg's, Mom's...and our Critters',
'Shrine'.
<3
Sat down...for a moment, to smoke a stogie...
Peanut, was sprawled out....on the sofa.
: )
<3
She didn't let the vacuum bother her...a bit.
: )
I'd guess...where she's lived most of her short life....
a vacuum...
would be the Least...of her cares.
: (
I'm so Thankful....that Heather, and Daughter, Liz...
rescued her, last November.
My heart, can't go to the Shelters.
: ( : ( : ( 
Guess...I'm a coward.
: (
I'm Thankful...to Those, who can.
They...are Brave.
<3 <3 <3 
For me, to 'spill'...about IDOT folks, the mayor...council...
bullshit, well...
That'll have to wait.
: (
Can't write about it...today.
I am...Grateful, to Those, who Carried my Broken Heart, over the mountain.
It...was an Ugly....first part of the week.
: (
Thankfully...
The Lord...prepared me.
<3
Long Story.
Coming...soon.
<3
I'm going to post a tune...above, that reminds me...so Much, of 'Peanut'.
<3
: )
Found it, just before...Heather brought Peanut, to me.
It
Reminds me...of Everyone, I...hold most Dear.
<3
We 'understand'...each other.
; )
Love...to You.
Barb C.

Peanut....Today.
: )

Peanut, last...November.
: ( : ( : (
She's blind.
She's suffered massive head injuries.

John's...Valentine, to me, a few years ago.
<3
Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: