Sunday, February 23, 2020

650 Mile...Run, and...Then, Some.

Peanut, The Ford, and...me,
took off on Mom's Birthday, and headed for St.Louis.
: )
It was Peanut's very first...Road Trip.
: )
650 Miles...in a Hurry. 
She did...Great.
It was a Long, Fast....Day.
<3 <3 <3 
We had to pick up, two... Twin...Pier Mirrors, east of St. Louis.
Above, is the Home....where they came from.
: )
They are 8'9 Tall, and...about 30 inches wide.
Heavy...
and,
Fragile.
: )
Two of the Things that seem to make my heart Flutter.
Hahahahaha!!!
If it's Old...Heavy, Awkward...and, Fragile....
I, most likely...will Dig It!!
Hahahaha!!

Above is the Darling....Family, who are restoring the Huge Victorian Home.
<3 <3 <3 
I was so nervous about leaving Peanut, in The Ford....I didn't go through their Beautiful Home.
It's Absolutely...Stunning!
You can check their progress on Instagram, ' RemainDesign '
<3 
It was a Long...Day, but...a Good One.
Unloaded the Massive Pier Mirrors, in The Rabbit Hole, this early afternoon.
TIGHT FIT!!
So MUCH...has come in, and...So MUCH...is Still Coming.
Helper, Brandon...and, I...brought in two Truck Loads, this afternoon.

Another Partial Estate, is coming in, next week.
Oh My.
Michael, helped us this afternoon, while bringing his Mom's {My Friend, Geri's} Treasures, from her Home.
Brandon and I...were Pressed HARD, to find Room.
I, have No Idea...how I'll get the things in, next Sunday.
It's like fitting a Whale, into a Sardine Can.
: )
I...HAVE to get the Rabbit Hole, in Order, and....get OPEN!!!
Oh...my.
: )

Peg's Beloved....Michael, said...I look a little tired, today.
: )
Yep...I reckon, so.
: )
Inside and Out!!!
Oh My!!

Peanut, is feelin' pretty Good. : )
Goof Ball!!
<3
: )

I thought Michael...was going to Flip....when he walked inside the Rabbit Hole, today.
Oh My.
The Place, is Turned Completely....Upside Down!!!
oh my.
Even...Helper, Brandon....was a bit, perplexed.
: )
Guess...you have to be a Mad Hatter, or...The March Hare, to understand, 
It'll All...
Come Around.
: )
Since my accident, I don't move as quick, as I used to...
but, It'll Come Around.
; )
When I first sat down, to write...the Patsy Cline Tune, 'Stop The World, and Let me Off'.... came to mind.
: )
Then, I thought of 'The Eagles' tune...
'Take it Easy'. <3
{Dad, always used to tell Folks, at the end of a conversation... to 'Take'er Easy'. : ) }
{yes....I, too....was a Bit, overwhelmed....after loading, and hauling. 
Trying to Pack that Whale, into an Upside Down...Rabbit Hole. : )
After...a Gin and Tonic, and...a little time, to catch my breath, I'm not too concerned.
It'll Come Around.
Step, by...step. : ) }
Love...You.
Barb C.
<3
{Please...remember, to keep those who are struggling....in Your Prayers.
<3
Prayers...Matter. <3 <3 <3 }

{The next person who tells me, I look tired...
is gonna get a 2x4 across their shins. ; ) 
Just....Sayin'. : ) <3 }

No comments: