Friday, February 21, 2020

Happy 100th. Birthday...Mom.


Thinking of Mom...
this morning.
<3 <3 <3 
Rose Marie.
She would've been 100, Today!
<3
She nearly made it.
Mom left us, March 20th, 2014...she was 94.
Mom was born, on the Farm, near Garner, Iowa...
in 1920.
The Doctor who delivered her, told my Grandmother, that he didn't expect her to survive, more than a few days.
: )
My Grandma, thought differently. : )
Mom, was Quite a Woman.
<3 <3 <3
I'm posting a tune, above...that I remember my Dad, singing to my Mom.
<3 <3 <3
He Loved...her, so.
<3 <3 <3
Me...Too.
<3 <3 <3 


I'm on the road, today...
Long Haul.
Takin' Peanut, which...could be an Adventure, in itself. : )
Love...to All.
Barb C.

{Visited with a Dear, Dear...Friend, yesterday.
She just found out...that she has stage 4 cancer.
She asked me, to get The Prayer Angels....Beating Their Beautiful Wings, for her.
<3 <3 <3 
So, I am.
Please...Pray for Mary, and...All, who are struggling. 
<3 <3 <3 }

No comments: