Saturday, February 29, 2020

Anything...but, mine.

Found my way, to the rabbit hole, today.
: )
I, can't begin...to tell you...how difficult, it is.
It takes....Every Bit....of Gut, for me...to go, there.
Seeing Geri's...and Peg's....'things', Michael....has brought, over the last few months, 
is....overwhelming.
I'm Grateful...
<3
but, so...very....heavyhearted.
: (
I started going through boxes, 
began...with the small...stuff.
Jewelry.
Oh...my.
The precious things.
The 'things'...that Geri, held...closest to her.
Michael, said... "Ma, never had much, so...I'm sure, there's nothing valuable."
: (
I, knew...Geri.
<3
I, Knew...her, in a different way.
<3
She...didn't keep things, because they had monetary value.
Geri, kept things...because they were 'Priceless'...to her.
<3 <3 <3 
I, get....that. : )
So...going through her 'precious'....memories, has been a bit...
Overwhelming.





I found several...Beautiful, Beautiful...pieces, that will go back, to Michael.
<3
I, know...the Grandchildren...will love, to have them.
There are several...Gold pieces, that the Family....needs to have.
<3 <3 <3 
I...knew Geri, differently, than her Family.
I...explained...to Michael, "People are multifaceted.
You knew one facet. I, knew...one, too. "
Totally....different.
The Facet, I knew...was of an Amazing....Creative, Woman.
A Traveler. A...Wanderer.
a...
'Free Spirit'.
<3 <3 <3 
A 'Gypsy'...maybe, with a Lot...of Class.
; )
She, was so soft, and gentle....but, Hard, as Nails.
: )
<3
The Stories...she shared with me, over the years...are Priceless.
<3 <3 <3 
I, admired...her, so.
<3

Seems, the world...is upside down, most...days.
Seeing the rabbit hole, in such Chaos....seems, Normal.
I'll hang on, to that.
<3 
Love....to Ya.
Barb C. 

{Geri, would've understood...The Last Waltz.  <3
We, had that...in common. : ) <3
She lost her Soul Mate, long....ago, too. <3  }


No comments: