Saturday, February 8, 2020

It's All....About 'The Journey'.

Oh...my.
It's been a Long...Long, few days.
So Much...sadness.
Received worrisome news, from Every corner.
: (
Looked out the door, yesterday morning, and saw Huge... 'X's, on all of our Trees, that I was Promised, would be left alone. {IDOT}
: (
Spent a long time....on the phone.
They've destroyed our gray water line, with their carnage, so....most likely, our basement will be flooded.
Then, received the news, that Two....of the Most Wonderful....Folks, I know....
are in terrible trouble, with their health.
: (
My Heart....is Absolutely, breaking...for their Families.
The Dear Ones, who are struggling, are in God's Hands. <3 <3 <3 
The Ones, who are left behind....are the ones, my Heart....Weeps for.
: (
Sat down tonight...and went through some pictures.
They, aren't the best, as my little old...laptop, had to purge, so Many....images, last year.
I, can't reach them all, like I used to be able to.
: (
As I looked through images, from so many years, back....
my Heart, was Blessed, to see, so many....Happy Faces.
<3 <3 <3 
Lord, knows...
we've shared some Good Times, down the rabbit hole.
<3
What a Blessing, It's been.
A Little 'Sanctuary'. 
I...wouldn't have had the Honor, of meeting, and...Loving, so Many...Many, Beautiful People, without It, and...our mutual Love...of 'Old'. <3 
To many, the images...I've posted this evening, won't mean a thing.
They do, to me...and, a few...Beautiful...Others.
<3 <3 <3 
















What Fairfax, Iowa... fined me, 104,000 thousand dollars for.
: )
Priceless.
<3






















When I ask...for Folks to Pray...
for All, who are Suffering, today, 
It Breaks my Heart, knowing...
So Many....Are, and...Need Prayers, Every Moment.
We Must...Keep Continued Prayers, for All.
<3 <3 <3 
I remember...many years ago, when a Granddaughter, of one of my Best Friends, Jeri...
had been in a car accident.
She was taken to The University Hospital, in Iowa City.
As I walked....through the area, where Families waited, near the ICU, I...knew then, we needed to Pray, Every Day....
for Those, who are Suffering, Today. 
There Are Many.
There were Many...that Day.
There are Many...
Every...Single...Day.
I can tell you, Prayers Matter.
<3 <3 <3
{Katie, Jeri's Granddaughter...went Home, to our Lord.
She was 17 years old, the same age...as our Daughter, Liz,
who...walked with me, through the
 Halls, of The Hospital, that day.
We Must...Pray, for Those Who Suffer, on Earth.
There are Many. }
Love...to You.
Barb C.


{Walk through, any...'Nursing Home', 'Care Center'...
You'll Soon, understand, how Much...'Prayers Matter'. }

<3 <3 <3
The last time....I visited Dorene, was 2013.
John, was with me...when I took this picture.
We visited Dorene's grave, every Memorial Day.
Dorene, was my Best Friend, growing up.
She, died in a car accident...when she was 17.
Yes...we Need to Pray, for All...who Suffer.
There...are Many.

I posted the Top Tune, above...
for those who left us...Too Soon.
We...weren't prepared.


No comments: