Monday, February 3, 2020

oh....my.

Some things....
simply, make me Smile.
: )
See the Big Chandeliers.....
hanging, precariously....in the booth, at Nashville.
: )
<3
{Just above, the Beautiful...Settee, John covered in Tin. <3 <3 <3 }
I bought those, from Pal, Val....back in 2012.
We had such a Lovely Day, that day.
: )
I'm pretty good, at 'Haulin' a Load.
Knock on Wood....
I've Never...Lost Anything, goin' down the road.
I, tie... and strap...and, Strap....and, Strap!!
Dad, taught me, that.
: )
However....on the day I bought the Chandeliers, from Val....
ALL....I had to load, that day, were the two, old...heavy, Chandeliers.
I, thought...."I don't need to strap those in. "
After all...I was only going a few miles, on...the highway.
Where could they Possibly...Go??? : )
They, are Heavy, and...the wind will blow right through them.
: )
No Worries!
I put them up close to the cab, on the Flatbed.
; )
THIS...
is how One, was Hanging...when I pulled in, at Home!!!
HOLY MONKEYS!!!
I have No Idea....how Far, that Old...Chandelier rode, hooked to the Side of The Ford!!
I...about....Fell Over, when I stepped out of the Truck!!
Needless to say, EVERYTHING....
Gets Tied and Strapped.
I don't care if it's a Bag of Groceries!!!
It Gets Tied IN!!
No Shortcuts!!!
Oh My!!!

I sold, one of the Beautiful, Chicago Hotel....Chandeliers...at Heart of Country, that year.
The other, sold here, at Home...to Pal, Steph!
; )
I'd forgotten all about them, but, Never The Lesson Learned, until about a month ago.
While visiting Steph's new Store, I saw...the Old...Chandelier.
She'd used it at many Fabric Shows, as a Prop....and, was going to display it in her new 
Building.
It was priced, so....
I, bought it back.
: )
<3 


Too many 'Memories', to let it Slip...away.
: )

Everything...
has a 'Story'.
<3
It's All...
about 'The Journey'.
<3
Pal, Steph....and her Daughter, are still....stranded in Colorado.
: ( : ( : ( 
I'm so Angry....about this entire situation, I could Spit!
She was put in Harm's Way.... Wrongly.
I, can't get in to it all, now....
but, oh my.
I've done all I can.
Keep her in your Prayers. 
<3
'The Journey'....is a Wonderful Tutor. 
; )
Love...to ya.
Barb C.

{As I think of the conversations, Steph...and I, have had...since Saturday,
it makes me think....of 'Dueling Banjos'. ; ) 
Hahahahaha!!!
oh...my. 
; ) }
 

No comments: