Saturday, November 30, 2019

Merry Christmas.... Baby.

Oh...My.
: )
Spent the day...Diggin'...Christmas.
Spent....Yesterday, fixin'...'Broken'.
<3
Long...long, story.
Looks like a 'Christmas Bomb'...went off, in the House.
; )
I've got Mountains....of Christmas.....Blowin' The Walls Out!!!
oh...my. 
; ) 
Thankfully, I've been listening to Christmas Jazz, and...The Blues, all....day.
This, is the first year, in 20, I've pulled 'Christmas'...together, all by myself.
Last year....was the first Christmas, since I was 15....didn't put up a Tree.
: (
That,  was an Ugly....Ugly, Christmas.
: ( : ( : ( 
Don't like climbin' up....HIGH!
oh...dear.
But, I did.
That Old Bell....Had to be Hung.
<3 <3 <3 
Got about a Thousand....lights, on The Tree.
Have, about a Thousand, to go.
: )
Hundreds....and, Hundreds....
of Ornaments, too.
; )
oh.....My!
; )
<3 
John, would be Rollin' his Eyes.
<3 <3 <3 
{He, always....did!}
Hahahahahaha!
but,
 John knew...how, very important 'Christmas' is.
<3 <3 <3 
Stay Tuned....
; )
Love....to Ya.
Barb C.








No comments: