Sunday, November 10, 2019

Home.


Just pulled in, and....have survived.
: )
Junk Jubilee Jingles, in Des Moines was Busy...Busy...Busy!!
I, didn't take my little laptop with, so...I couldn't blog.
It was a good thing.
: ) 
That 'Book' I've been promising to write, is getting closer...to becoming Real, by the moment.
Told a Friend, as I was setting the booth...
"I, think The Lord wants to make me 'see', 
no matter how much I have on my shoulders, I...can still create."
It took everything, everything...I had, to make it 'happen'. 
I, really am too exhausted, tonight...to explain.
Thanks, so Much...
to Miccia, and her 'Junk Jubilee Family'.
<3 <3 <3
Thanks, so Much...
to All, who Visited, and Shopped.
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to You...
Barb C. 




{After I got the Trucks, unloaded...{with Brandon's Help!}
and, got to the hotel,
I ran...a Hot Bath.
Soaked...for a Long...Long, time.
Listening to Roberta Flack.
<3
Priceless.}

No comments: