Thursday, November 14, 2019

Kindred Spirits.



It's been a busy, busy....day.
The Kids, moved the Chickens, and...Old, Tom Turkey.
Fairfax, fined me 104,000 thousand dollars, and took me to Court...over having 
'Livestock'.
The 'Livestock'...we've had here, for nearly 40 years.
They, 'Grandfathered', Scout...our Horse, in.
but...
not the Chickens.
They decided to come down on me, after I fought them over their walking trail, along 151.
Said, They'd Never Seen 'Livestock' here, until last Fall. 
{when we stopped their Trail. Tho, they are trying to bring the Trail, through the 'Back Door', with the IDOT}
: )
Funny, Everyone Else...did. 
Including the Council Members Children, and Spouses.
I, have a petition...with Their Family Member's Signatures. 
Along with...
Over 40 of our Neighbors, and Customers, who vividly remember 'Livestock', being here, for decades. From the 1980's 'til present.
: )
City Hall, tortures me, like None...Ever, in Fairfax's History.
It breaks my heart, because...like our Children, our Grandchildren...have taken care of the Chickens, over many...many, years.
That's...when I see our Grandchildren.
So, City Hall, has taken 'that'...away, from me, too.
When I walked in the house tonight...
The old, French Doll...caught my eye.
: )
'Kindred Spirits', I...thought, to myself.
She's so...tattered.
Shabby, and...worn. 
She's been through....a lot.
<3
I, keep on fighting, for what's right...
 guess...I always will.
Kinda like the old...French Doll.
Survivors.
<3 
Kindred Spirits. 
They've taken our land, unlawfully.
Taken our 'Family', 
Unprecedentedly.
So, when ya wonder...why, my hair is turning white, and...
I, look a little shabby, around the edges, remember...
life, isn't easy outside the rabbit hole.
It's all about the Journey, the 'Adventure'. 
It's been a long, long....hard, ride. 
Still, have many Miles....to go.
; )
oh...my.
Like the song goes, 
"If the people are buying tears...
I'll be a Rich Girl, someday."
Love, to Ya.
Thank You, for Your Continued Prayers.
<3 
They carry me.
<3
Barb C.





No comments: