Saturday, November 16, 2019

Giving myself...to our Home, today.

Our 'home'....has been much neglected.
Seems all I do is work, and fight battles.
When I'm not doing them, I'm absolutely.... physically, mentally....and, emotionally
Drained. 
I've missed Birthday Parties, for Grandchildren. Haven't seen Vivian, our Brand-newest, Granddaughter, since the day she was born.
Even, that day....I was on the road. 
Delivering a cupboard.... spent nearly 200 miles, on the road, before I made it to the hospital to meet her.
Then, the next morning, was headed to Des Moines, gone for 5 days. 
Spent most of those days...in a vortex.
Been playing 'Catch Up', all week.
Now, another Saturday has rolled around.
The Kids are coming for Thanksgiving.
I've Got....to get the house in order. 
Meeting with some officials, from the State, next week. 
Oh my....
The Vortex, never seems to stop. 
Colored my hair, yesterday. 
I looked like a skunk.
My white roots, were about the width of a Skunk's Stripe. 😉
Went nearly black, with red. 
Those old roots will Really stand out, in a few weeks. 
Oh my. 
Don't care. 
My being, feels very dark....these days. 
Why not...my hair. 😉
The Gal, who did my hair. .said, "Normally, I'd tell the person asking for this drastic of a color, to think about it. I can tell, you aren't one of those people I need to advise."
Oh...dear. 
There are few things in life, we have control over.
Hair color, is one of them. 
😘
Love to You.
Barb C.

No comments: