Monday, November 18, 2019

So...It Begins.


Trees are all gone. 
It's gonna get much, much...worse, if the IDOT doesn't wake up. 
: (
It's...only, just....begun. 

I took a walk, this afternoon....through what's left of our land.
I, could feel the equipment across 151, shaking our home.
It'll be next to us, very soon.
I stood, and looked over what used to be Scout's pasture.
The City of Fairfax, tried to take it from us, 4 years ago.
Looks like they got the IDOT to do their dirty work, for them. 
All, for a walking trail, next to 151.
According to the IDOT's Engineers, we would've lost nothing, if a Trail, for Fairfax wasn't in their plans.
I, have that in writing.
You, all...may be getting tired of me...talking about this.
You shouldn't be.
You, are paying for every inch of this horrible design. 

I, remember....20 years ago....when our land was condemned for 'Highway Improvement', so the Vehicles could easily drive off the Highway, {where they Now....want a Trail} 
and, not roll their vehicles.
So, the IDOT said... it would be safer, and people could drive right through the ditch.
I, remember our Beloved Lawyer, telling us...back then, it's kind of tuff, finding a Jury, that's 'impartial', as we were preparing for Trial.
He said...
"If you've never been through 'Condemnation', you have no idea...how terrible it is.
If, you have... there is no way you can be impartial."
Truer words were never spoken.
: (
I hope, by continuing to share our experience, that...if You, are ever called to be a Juror, concerning 'Condemnation', you'll remember.... this.
You'll remember, 'Trust'....doesn't come into play, when 'Condemnation', is on the books.
I, hope...I can report something different, this time around.
I, hope...someone, with the IDOT will be honest, {there have been some very Good Folks, on this Journey, with the IDOT. <3 However, there are some 'Good Ol' Boys'....that I feel, have kept some things waiting at the 'Back Door'. We'll see. It'll all come out, in the wash. }
This...is Just, the Beginning.
: (
My hair turned Gray, with the Condemnation, 20 years ago.
It was devastating for John.
I, took the lead, on that battle.
As Strong, as John was...I watched every day, as they destroyed...and, what it did to him.
That, nearly did me in.
Well, you've seen, what this can do.
At Least... Then, it was for a Safer Federal Highway.
This Time, it's All...for Fairfax's Suicide Trail, Huge...Wide Bridges, for a Trail, yet...no curbs, and 15 feet from the traveled portion of this Inane Highway.
How, the IDOT...ever, ever....went along with this horrific Plan, that's going to cost Us All....Millions, I'll Never, Ever....Know.
They, didn't even conduct a 'Safety Study', 
{we all know how that would've went. }
The IDOT, says 'Safety is Priority One'. 
Yeah, we can All...See That. 
; )
We are paying, with the Loss, of our Land.
You, and...me, are Paying....with our hard earned dollars.
The Biggest Losers, as we all know, will be from those, who will lose their Lives.
Their Families.
Their...Loved Ones.
Shame, on Faifrax, and...The IDOT, for going along with this. 
There's still...a little time. Very little, to stop this.
I'll keep you apprised, every step of the way.
Hopefully, I'll have some Good News.
Hopefully, Someone, from The IDOT, will Finally See...before it's too late. 
Please, Pray...about This.
Love, to You.
Barb C. 
{They are Grading for a Trail. Not supposed to be, but...they are. I knew that, when they came after The Maple Tree. I, can prove it.
Know this, I've never lied to you, or anyone...about the facts of this mess.
Fairfax, city hall...can't say that.
Trust, is everything...
They've punished me, and our Family...
unprecedentedly,
 solely because I've fought so hard, against their 'trail'.
I'll be sharing all of that, with you...as well. }

I don't know who, to give credit to...on FB, for the above quote.
but...
Thank You.
<3 <3 <3

Several weeks ago, I sat...and visited with a Very Seasoned, and....Admirable, Attorney.
I explained, how I'd been lied to, over and over.
: (
He reared back, and said...
"All Politicians Lie!!"
I, reared back, and said....
"That Doesn't Make It Right."
He, agreed.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: