Friday, November 1, 2019

We will walk...in good company.

Finally, finally...
found my way to the rabbit hole, this afternoon.
It's been....many weeks.
Peg's Beloved, Michael...is moving back to Iowa.
He's been bringing boxes, and...boxes, of Peg's 'Treasures'...
 to the rabbit hole...
while I've been working 'away'.
I began to go through...them, this afternoon. 
Wasn't...long, until...I lost the wind, from my sails.
had...
to walk away.








There were so many, many...memories.
: )
The Bird's Nests...
The...tiny, fragments...of lace, that Peg...adored so.
<3
The 'Memory Tree', I'd created...for Peg.
<3
Peg demanded, several years ago...that I give her something for Christmas that I created. 
Couldn't be bought from a 'Store'. 
That...was a Tall Order.
I'm, not an Artist, like She.
{or...John.}
The 'Memory Tree', was the Best...I could do.
Every...little fragment, meant 'something', only Peg, and...I....could understand.
<3 
Oh...my.
yes, it's been a difficult day.
On a happier note, I did some last minute shopping, for Daughter, Liz.
: )
She was going to come to town, this late afternoon, and grocery shop...with me.
She's....not feeling well, so....tired.
She, simply...had to stay home, and...rest. <3
Baby Girl, will be coming within the next few days.
If...she's not 'here', by Tuesday morning...the Dr. said they will induce. 
So...
Our Newest Granddaughter will be here, no later than Tuesday.
<3 <3 <3 
The Ford's old...ratchet straps, for the Very First Time...
Strapped Down Boxes of Diapers.
Hahahahaha. 
: )
<3 
I, delivered them...this evening, along with a few other...things, 
I thought they may be needing.
<3 <3 <3 
oh...my.
<3
Love, to Each...and, Everyone.
Thank You, for your continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.




No comments: