Monday, November 19, 2012

This Little Light....of Mine...

I sat down... this morn.....in my Favorite...Coffee Sippin' Spot...in the House...
as...I always do...
{My Morning...Ritual... }
{The End...of The Old...Gnarly Harvest Table...only me...and Harold...Could Love... { and Ed...}
Attempting to get a little motivation...from the Strong...Brew...
I had no more...than gotten perched...
when...All of a Sudden...
A Ray..of Sunshine... Beamed through the Window...
and Struck.... the Beautiful... Old..Gold...French Crucifix... I had bought...a couple of days ago...
The Entire Corner Lit Up!!!
It was...as if... The Angels... where Shining a Thousand Watt Bulb...on it...!!!!
I have seen...a Lot...in my Day...
But...I have Never...seen Anything...like this....
The Prism Effect...from the Gnarly Glass...of the Old Cloche... made the Walls...Dance!
I just sat there...Stunned...
{it was almost...Blinding...
I couldn't make out the Crusifix...at all...
It was a Gold...Beam!}
then...grabbed the little Kodak... so...I could...hopefully capture...a bit of it...for you...
I so wish...you could have seen it...as I did...
It was...Moving...
I was going to take this...to the Shop....
but...
Think...it may...have to stay...for awhile...
It wasn't a lot...of money...
and...It sure was a Lovely Gift... This Morn...
a 'Priceless'...Gift... : )
a 'God Wink'...
{I needed...this...Much...this Morn... I truly...did...}
Hope Your Day...was Filled with Light!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{The sad part is... I bought this Old Piece...for the Cloche... I was going to put a Christmas Tree...under it... but...The Crucifix...is bolted in... so... I set it aside...on the Gnarly...old...French..Stand...I bought...from Jan...{safe from the Kittys...}until..I have time..to take it apart... I don't sell many Crucifix's... so...thought...I'd keep it..{I collect them...myself}...and sell the Cloche...
I am So Glad.... It Spoke...Loud...and Clear...this Morn...
It Is...Together...and Shall...Stay...Together...}
{I have to laugh...while I think...about where this Cloche was... in the Shop...where I bought it... It was Up High....on an Old Cupboard... all I could see... was the very top of it... and...hated to ask...the Proprietor...to climb up...and get down...but...I Did... : ) I held the chair...as he... Climbed up.... High...very precariously...
I don't think...either of us...had any Idea... what a 'Priceless'... Piece...this....is...
oh my...}


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barb, I'm becoming more and more convinced of your beauty. They always say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and your writing of the beauty that you find in things just has to be a reflection of you. Your blog never fails to warm one's heart as you paint wonderful word pictures of the treasures you have found.

Simply Iowa said...

Thank You...
That..means...Much...
Much...more... than...you may ever know...
Thank...you...
Love...to you... : )
Barb C.